Realizing this is our last blog of 2017 got me reflecting on what I’ve learned this year. The list was too long to do justice to it, but one thing that stood out to me was how we learned through our work coaching successful executives that self-talk can really have an impact — not only […]
I came across this great infographic the other day and it got me thinking about the steps to deal with difficult employees. There are a few things that I’ve learned over time when issues crop up around communication and difficult people in the workplace: It’s often not isolated to one person or one issue; Band-aid […]
HOW DO WE HELP?
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one-to-one executive coaching and leadership coaching, as well as coach-led peer group leadership programs and leadership courses (in-house for companies throughout North America as well as monthly public offerings).
In addition to the programs that help individual leaders be great leaders, Padraig also helps leadership teams work cohesively as a team for the good of the organization -- rather than a group of high-flyers, all with their own goals and agendas.
Padraig provides leadership development services with coaches in:
And serving clients throughout North America.
- 14 Strategies to avoid miscommunication with your teamSeptember 20, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT
- How to lead an exhausted team when you feel the sameSeptember 6, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT
- At what point is your management career most at risk??August 18, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT
- Leadership tips for managing team members who question authorityAugust 9, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT
- Why making assumptions can be damaging your teamJuly 26, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT