Leadership Team Training to Amplify success throughout the organization
Introduce a COACH approach to your organization. A one-day program where leaders learn how to use some of the techniques that professional coaches use, to bring out the best in their staff. As a result, leaders empower employees to solve problems and to buy-into the solutions, and it builds a “coaching culture” throughout your organization.
This workshop amplifies coaching success throughout your organization.
Through the day, you and your team will learn how to bring a COACH approach to your day-to-day work. As a result you’ll help colleagues and staff to reach greater heights, use a questions based approach in your interactions with your team and begin to encourage staff to use a coach approach with each other.
Building a coaching culture leads to enormous corporate gains – organizations have used this fantastic workshop to introduce the coach approach to decision making, to handling complex relationships and to raise awareness about the kind of questions coaches ask.
The COACH Approach to Leadership can be integrated into any of our leadership development programs to strengthen your leaders and to build rock-solid succession plans.
This one-day introductory program starts your organization using coaching language on a day-to-day basis.
Each participant is introduced to the COACH Model (Clarify, Observe, Act, Commit, Honour). Participants experience coaching firsthand by being coached and coaching others. They’ll learn the Top 10 pitfalls of coaching and how to prevent them. And, each participant receives one of our gorgeous Coach Approach Journals to keep them on track after the workshop has ended.
The Workshop Overview
A COACH Approach — giving you another way to motivate and lead staff
This workshop includes
- participants get to coach and be coached,
- real-life situations to practice and prepare for COACH Approach conversations,
- our COACH Approach model to make coaching conversations natural and effective,
- engaging facilitation with helpful video, and
- a take away high-quality COACH Approach journal with guides, steps and note taking space to continue improving your COACH Approach after leaving the workshop.
What do Participants Learn?
By the end of the COACH Approach workshop participants will:
- identify when a COACH Approach could be helpful,
- build confidence and increase their level of comfort leading others,
- learn strategies to better engage employees in their work and role; and
- have the tools to delegate more and to create a culture of trust within their department.
The Workshop Modules
Coaching – What it is and Why It’s Important for a Leader
- Learn the differences between coaching and other leadership techniques.
- Review types of leadership conversations.
- Identify where coaching could be helpful, and when not.
Hallmarks of a Coach Approach with Staff
- Discover what a coaching conversation looks like.
- Practise listening techniques and questioning techniques.
- Review the question pitfalls.
The COACH Model and how to apply it
- Learn the five steps of the COACH model and how they flow together.
- Practice using the COACH approach in real-life situations.
- Review how to apply the model outside the workshop.
Are you ready to give your team and your organization an incredible boost?
To discuss how our Coach Approach for Leaders Program will help you and your organization’s leaders grow and excel, give us a call. Patrick O’Reilly can be reached at:
Telephone Toll Free: (855) 818-0600 ext 101
We are accredited members of the International Coach Federation. If you’re hiring a coach, please make sure they have accreditation with the ICF !