Padraig’s primary office is in Winnipeg on ancestral lands, Treaty 1 territory, traditional territory of the Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene Peoples who, prior to contact with Europeans, created and maintained important trade routes, belonged to the land and respected non-human species, thriving in a culture that was celebrated through language, ceremony, tradition and a sustainable economy. This territory is also the homeland of the Métis Nation – a nation that came to be in the late 18th, early 19th century. A nation of people of mixed Indigenous and European ancestry with its own distinct culture, language, and history.
Acknowledging this truth is important yet only a small part in cultivating strong relationships with Indigenous communities. Please see the resource links below for more history and perspectives:
- Leading from the middle–practical adviceJune 20, 2022 - 6:00 pm CDT
- How engaged management support of coaching ensures valuable ROIJune 6, 2022 - 6:00 pm CDT
- Supporting Managers: Coaching the person before the problemMay 23, 2022 - 6:00 pm CDT
- Creating a succession plan doesn’t have to be overwhelmingMay 9, 2022 - 6:00 pm CDT
- Employee Retention-Keeping your top talentApril 25, 2022 - 6:30 pm CDT
Padraig provides leadership development services with coaches in:
Padraig Coaching & Consulting
112 Market Avenue
toll free (855) 818-0600, or in Winnipeg (204) 818-0600
HOW DO WE HELP?
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one-to-one executive coaching and leadership coaching, as well as coach-led peer group leadership programs and leadership courses (in-house for companies throughout North America as well as monthly public offerings).
In addition to the programs that help individual leaders be great leaders, Padraig also helps leadership teams work cohesively as a team for the good of the organization -- rather than a group of high-flyers, all with their own goals and agendas.