Behaviour Profiles: The Everything DiSC Family of Assessments
What is DiSC?
Everything DiSC® is the leading personal assessment tool used by more than 40 million people to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. DiSC is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. If you participate in a DiSC assessment, you’ll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behaviour. DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioural differences.
The DiSC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others. This can be within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems.
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict.
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles.
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members.
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders.
At Padraig we offer Everything DiSC profiles as:
- stand-alone tools with our one-to-one coaching clients;
- group and team workshops – with everyone receiving a profile assessment for themselves, and
- in-house tools for our large business clients to administer for themselves.
Everything DiSC Profiles (and workshops) are available tailored to:
- Strategic Leadership
- Management of People
- General Workplace
How is DiSC different then other assessments like Myers-Briggs?
DiSC looks at behaviours as a result of your personality type, rather than just personality type. Why is that important? Because behaviour is what others see, and what we see in them. DiSC helps us identify and name our own behaviours and those of others, and understand the motivations behind them so that we can strengthen our relationships and also improve our leadership ability. Personality assessments like Myers-Briggs help us gain insight into ourselves but they stop there. Everything DiSC helps us translate that into tools to build better relationships and thus to be more successful in our work and career.